Eddy Van den Wijngaerd
064 012 8224
Welcome to SOLDERING SA ...
Soldering SA Solutions offers professional training, facilitating and consulting on the highest level. Many people do not possess the knowledge of soldering and what it entails. The training I offer, gives the individual the opportunity to learn and experience soldering first-hand. The training I provide is in line with the SA government's skills drive and has been brought in line with both the ISETT-SETA and MERSETA Unit standards. I am an OD-ETDP assessor and facilitator ready for SETA/SAQA.
With regards to training/coaching/lecturing, I embrace the integrated approach which consists of an in-depth IPC-A-610 revision coupled with (how to apply) JEDEC-ANSI- 001 standard. I also firmly believe in the interactive training methodology between trainer and trainee. The style is participative rather than lecturing only.
SA local skills development: Soldering Techniques and QA
- By local Outcomes Based Educator, Trainer and Development Practitioner.
- In line with government SETA/SAQA, ISETT, MERSETA
- Tax deductible.
- Hands-on, effective, up to date.
- Aligned with IPC (international) and TSI (UK). Trainer is IPC certified.
Who does the training?
- A qualified and certified IPC (CIT) trainer.
- Also qualified by TSI (UK): advanced, level instructor class A
- Completed the full OD-ETDP (Outcomes Directed Education, Training and Development
Practitioner) course with In-Tuition, Wynberg Cape Town. Accredited by the SETAs.
P.O. Box 127
To view a full list of all courses presented by Soldering SA click below.