Intelligent Africa Marketing and Training was rewarded Provisional Accreditation until 26th Sept. 2011, Accreditation Number 2228 and Recorded Status by Services Seta Reference Number (REC021).
1) Event Production and Event Management (public workshops, seminars/ conferences)
2) Short-term Marketing Solutions and
3) In-house Training
By using critical market research methods in the designing and production of our events, we are able to identify the unique challenges facing local and African businesses today.
Our commitment to service excellence means that we deliver genuine business solutions at competitive rates. Our research-driven, tailor-made events relate directly to market movements and industrial change. Intelligent Africa draws on a diverse pool of industry professionals in the production and staging of its events, in order to provide delegates with the ultimate learning experience. Not only do our subject-matter experts possess a wealth of knowledge, relevant qualifications and solid industry experience, but they are required to demonstrate exceptional presentation / workshop skills in order to keep delegates interested and focused at all times.
OUR MISSION AND VISION
1) To establish Intelligent Africa Marketing and Training as the prefered skills development service provider.
2) To distinguish Intelligent Africa from its competitors by providing required, quality and cost effective interventions to the Southern African and African commercial, governmental and related industries.
3) To add value to the capital investment by business expansion and growth
1) Intelligent Africa's vision is to establish a client friendly, service orientated quality enterprise
2) Employment opportunities improving the quality of life of its employees, reflecting the composition of the South African population.
3) Participative management and transparency contributing to the establishing and expansion of Intelligent Africa
To view a full list of all courses presented by Intelligent Africa click below.